Thursday 6 November 2014

Rotorua

Miss Davenport went to Rotorua with some other teachers. They went to the redwood forest Miss Larsen told the teachers that we should go and see some big trees. But Miss Davenport thought that trees were not big but Miss Larsen said fellow me and they did. I will show you the way. And Miss Davenport thought that the trees worn't big. But when they were there Miss Davenport was there she said wow! those are big your right said Miss Larsen. I have never been here before because I haven't seen these big trees before. They are red and brown. Miss Davenport stood up behind a tree someone took a photo of Miss Davenport standing behind a tree. Miss Davenport drew a line where Saffron would be. She looked like she was trying to get out of the rope. I would be about where her shoulders are.


No comments:

Post a Comment